Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Alicja :)





Yeah, it’s me and my favorite blue teat about 20 years ago. Time passes but I still look back to my childhood.  I remember a lot of happy moments and dreams I had at that time. Firstly, I wanted to be a princess but I reached a conclusion that princesses are stupid. Then, I wanted to become … a mom. I had about fifty dolls and they were all my children .  After that, I decided to be a hairdresser. When my dolls lost their hair and I asked my grandma to be my client, she successfully got this idea out of my head. Later, I was a shop assistant, a doctor and even a teacher. It seems that I felt it in my bones :)

2 comments:

  1. fifty dolls and you used to imagine that they are all your children?! that's insane :D I guess that now you don't plan to have sooo many children :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely happy here :) Great photo!

    ReplyDelete